How to plant your “Happy Birth Tree”
1. Gently place the placenta in the lower capsule and be sure to fill the remainder of the Bios Baby with soil from the surrounding area, so as not to leave any gap present.
2. Choose the location or planting spot for the Bios Baby.
3. Plant your “Happy Birth Tree”!
Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the Bios Baby. Generally around 15-16 inches (380-410 mm) is a good depth, with a width of 10-12 inches (260-310 mm). Plant the Bios Baby inside, leaving the soil surface a couple of fingers above the top of the capsule. TIP: water the entire hole before you plant the Bios Baby into it, as this will help begin the process of bio-degradation.
4. Remove the seal from the top capsule, unpack the growth medium and place it in the top capsule. Place the seedling gently combining its soil with the growth medium and adding on top – if the case – additional soil from the site where you are planting the Bios Baby. TIP: In case the seedling and the soil fit perfectly in the top capsule, you can mix and add on top growth medium and soil of the site (point 5).
5. Cover the Bios Baby with soil from the surrounding area, and thoroughly water the spot you have planted it. None of the Bios Baby should be exposed, it should all be covered by soil.
Simply plant your Bios Baby where you want your tree to grow and take care of it. Always plant all of the capsule, which is 100% biodegradable and won’t damage the soil. You can plant your “Happy Birth Tree” using a tube-stock, seedling, shrub or seeds, as you prefer. We generally recommend planting during the appropriate season according to your tree. If you have questions about when to plant your tree according to your location contact us and we will assist you with this process.
“I feel a great regard for trees; they represent age and beauty and the miracles of life and growth.”
(Louise Dickinson Rich)
“This oak tree and me, we’re made of the same stuff.”